AddThis Smart Layers

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello Everyone

First I would like to thank you for checking out my Blog.
Who am I? I am an unemployed single father and special needs advocate raising two little ones and one of them have autism. I love sports, sports entertainment, anime, Korea, Japanese, Taiwanese & American tv dramas. I love music, couponing, reading and meeting new people. Unfortunately, things have not gone as I planned. For starters, I wanted to share my journey towards mastering couponing and posting my review awesome products I tried and possibly discuss my child's journey and battle with autism. My plans changed when my engine went out in my car. This has made it extremely difficult to coupon because I now have to depend on the mercy of others to go shopping. How can I continue to coupon with out having a job and a working vehicle?  While I still have not found a solution to this question, this blog has to continue to move forward. I will continue to post comments, concerns and as well as product reviews. Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog and supported my efforts in becoming a new blogger.

Sincerely, 

Coupon Hustla 

No comments:

Post a Comment