AddThis Smart Layers

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

30 seconds inside my son's autistic mind: Exploration



























How to explore the neighbor's bedroom?

My son loves to explore new surroundings.
He has an excellent memory and can recall places previous visited.

While visiting a neighbor's apt., my son wanted to look inside the bedroom.
I told him to stay in the living room.
Unfortunately, he was highly motivated and now determined to see what was inside that room.

How can I see what is inside that room, without getting into trouble doing?
Looking back at it now, he quickly thought of a plan and executed it.

My son threw his iPad into the bedroom, so he looked inside the room.
Then he picked up his tablet and returned to the living room.
I was speechless and impressed at how he managed to accomplished his goal.

@2015 JSmithjr/Couponhustla.





No comments:

Post a Comment